Last Updated on
You’re looking for a new dog and you’ve decided on a Bernedoodle (or Mini Bernedoodle) and now it’s time to find some Bernedoodle puppies for sale! We’ve put together a directory of Bernedoodle breeders across the United States and Canada to help you narrow down your search.
Before we dive into the list of Bernedoodle breeders, here are some crucial items to keep in mind.
How to find good Bernedoodle breeders
Finding the best Bernedoodle breeder is crucial. As the Bernedoodle’s popularity rises, so does the number of backyard breeders hoping to make a quick sale from unsuspecting and uneducated buyers.
The best way to vet your potential Bernedoodle breeder? Do your research. Make sure you contact them (both by phone and email) and see if you can visit their facilities and dogs before putting a deposit down. A good breeder will be more than happy to answer all your questions and will be honest about the Bernedoodle breed (i.e., if a breeder says grooming a Doodle is low maintenance, run!)
Nowadays, you can find reviews online almost anywhere, but unfortunately, it’s also just as easy for businesses to fake those reviews. For unfiltered reviews, I recommend joining Bernedoodle Facebook groups and asking for breeder-specific reviews. You can search for Bernedoodle groups on Facebook here.
A good Bernedoodle breeder should also vet you! They need to be sure their puppies are going to loving homes, and if they aren’t asking you any questions, it could be a major red flag.
Other things you should look for:
- Puppies being taken from their mom before eight weeks of age (puppies lose major socialization if taken from their mom too early)
- Terms and conditions in their contract (i.e., most breeders require you to return the puppy back to them if something happens and you can no longer care for the dog)
- Ask if you can contact past customers
- Certificate of health for the parents
Now that you know what to look for, here is an updated list of Bernedoodle breeders in the United States and Canada, organized alphabetically by state/province!
Please note that we do not endorse these breeders as we haven’t personally worked with them. Please do not use this list of Bernedoodles breeders as your holy grail. You must do your research, as this list is simply a directory and should only serve as a starting point.
Bernedoodle Breeders in the United States
- Oodle of Doodles – Alabama
- Arizona Poolside Bernedoodles – Arizona
- Beautiful Doodles 4 U – Arizona
- Criss Cross my Doodle – Arkansas
- Bernedoodle Bliss – Arkansas
- Cedar Creek Bernedoodles – California
- Julian Mountain Doodles – California
- River Doodles – California
- Alpine Bernedoodles – Colorado
- Bernedoodles of the Rockies – Colorado
- Rocky Mountian Bernedoodle – Colorado
- Silly Dogs Poodles – Colorado
- Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles – Connecticut
- SoDel Doodles – Delaware
- Colorful-K9’s – Florida
- Highfalutin Furry Babies – Florida
- Champions of the Heart – Georgia
- Bernadoodle Puppies Idaho – Idaho
- Doodles 4 Love – Idaho
- Fife & Wife Ranch LLC – Idaho
- Sandpoint Doodles – Idaho
- AKA’s Bernedoodles – Illinois
- Awesome Paws – Illinois
- Maple Valley Puppies – Illinois
- Walnut Valley Puppies – Illinois
- SM Bernedoodles – Indiana
- Willow Creek Bernedoodles – Indiana
- Prairie Hill Puppies – Kansas
- Prize Poodles and Doodles – Kentucky
- Doodle MAINEia – Maine
- Quailridge Poodles and Doodles – Maryland
- Massachusetts Bernedoodles – Massachusetts
- Molly’s Darling Doodles – Michigan
- Archer Hill Farm – Minnesota
- Oxford Bernedoodles – Mississippi
- Bernedoodles 4 You – Missouri
- Montana Berners – Montana
- Bernedoodle Kennels – Nebraska
- Vegas Bernedoodles – Nevada
- Strong Doodles – New Mexico
- NY Bernedoodles – New York
- Hatchadooldes – North Carolina
- Pine Barn Farm – North Dakota
- Celebration Poodles & Doodles – Ohio
- Down Home Doodles – Oklahoma
- LK Bernedoodels – Oregon
- Bubbling Springs Doodles – Pennsylvania
- Sterling Ridge Bernedoodles – Rhode Island
- Jenna Lee Designer Doodles – South Carolina
- Nito Ranch Pups – South Dakota
- Hurricane Creek Doodles – Tennessee
- Fort Mason Bernedoodles – Texas
- Utah Bernedoodles – Utah
- Bantry Bay Benedoodles – Virginia
- Pacific Doodles – Washington
- Dream Valley Bernedoodles – West Virginia
- Wolf River Bernedoodles – Wisconsin
- Cause of Our Joy Goldendoodles – Wyoming
Bernedoodle Breeders in Canada
- BernedoodleLane – Alberta
- Puppy Patch Labradoodles – British Columbia
- Porter’s Doodles – Manitoba
- Wagging Tails Kennel – New Brunswick
- East Coast Doodles – Nova Scotia
- Willow Brooke Bernedoodles – Ontario
- We Bear Doodles – Saskatchewan
You should also check out shelters and rescues in your area. We put together a list of Poodle mix rescues to get you started.
This article may include affiliate links. www.travellingwithadog.com is a participant of Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchase. www.travellingwithadog.com participates in other affiliate programs, and recieves commissions when purchases are made through the links. The cost is not inflated to account for the commission earned.
Veterinary Disclaimer: travellingwithadog.com is not a substitute for veterinary advice and does not intend to provide any type of veterinary advice for your animals. Please consult your vet for any questions you have regarding your pets health.
About the Author:
Dana owns a Sheepadoodle and a rescue merle Labradoodle. Her first dog growing up was a white Toy Poodle and she’s loved dogs ever since. She has years of experience fostering dogs and has helped find homes for a variety of different breeds, both large and small! After seeing so many dogs end up unwanted and in shelters, she began blogging about different dog breeds (specifically Doodle dogs, since that’s what she knows best) to help people make informed choices when adding a new member to their family.
When Dana’s not brushing her Doodles’ hair (it takes a lot of time for two!) you can find her playing nose work games and fetch with her two amazing pups.
Learn more about her here.